Temperature sensor technology is now available with the Starline Critical Monitor (CPM) for End Feeds. This innovative technology is a first of its kind; making the monitoring and viewing of temperature data instantaneous.
The temperature sensors for Starline’s busway feed terminals are fully integrated into Starline CPMs, and can be added as an option with your installation. This will provide real-time temperature data for the busway feed terminals, and can be trended over time to determine if loose connections are causing the terminals to heat. When this occurs, alarm thresholds can be set, notifying you of a potentially dangerous scenario before a failure occurs.
With traditional IR scanning, you are at risk of an issue manifesting between your scan interval times. This new temperature sensor technology gives you the data immediately, so you can react in time. For existing installations, customers can take advantage of retrofit options to add this new feature.
- Compatible with 225, 250, 400, 630, 800, 1000 and 1200 amp Starline Track Busway systems
- Provides end feed temperature data in real time (4 lugs and internal enclosure temperature)
- Over-temperature alarms
- Instantaneous firmware updates via CPM
- Compatible with all lug types
- Data available for end user analysis via webpage
- Include with Starline Track Busway metered end feeds
- Retrofit options are available to upgrade existing busway installations
- Eliminates need to periodically IR scan
- Lowers maintenance cost and TCO
- Convenience and peace of mind
- Optional implementation services offered by our in-house service technicians