Our certified engineers will provide comprehensive facility electrical studies, recommend corrective actions, confirm your systems reliability and compliance with government and safety requirements, and deliver detailed supportive documentation.
Engineering Studies allow for compliance to NFPA 70E. An arc flash incident can render equipment unusable causing downtime and serious safety concerns. Basic compliance is established through conducting an Arc Flash Risk Analysis.
- Comprehensive electrical system assessment
- Identify improper coordination in the electrical system and determine proper coordination through device settings and ratings
- Identify critical hazards and recommend options for risk mitigation
- Determine the minimum safe working radius and PPE required for live-work
- Implement arc flash and electrical shock warning labels on equipment
- Buildings requiring code compliant
- Government, industrial and mission critical facilities
- Existing facilities that want a safer working environment
Our service team will address all of your electrical assessment studies and provide corrective action recommendations to mitigate future power system concerns.
- Standard process offered within continental U.S.
- Obtain in-depth knowledge of power distribution and control equipment
- Ensure local and national code compliance while increasing workplace safety