On-Site Product Training
Our Starline factory trained and certified engineers will provide a comprehensive system training course curriculum that confirms our high factory standards while ensuring ongoing reliability of the system and emphasizing operational safety.
- Classroom Training
- Operational safety
- System and installation overview
- Critical Power Monitor (CPM) meter training (if applicable)
- Hands-on Busway Training
- Operational safety overview
- System inspection
- Plug-in unit installation
- Best practices, care and safety, Q&A
- Recommended for equipment operators and safety personnel
- New Starline Track Busway customers and contractors
On-site training will improve installation team productivity and site safety.
- Our proven course curriculum is thorough and effective in meeting Starline’s rigorous installation and operational compliance standards
- Whether you want to install the product faster, improve operator safety or learn best practices to care for your product, Starline’s training program will cover all topics for your specific distribution system